Speakeasy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Speakeasy

Working on it

2 posters

School

Wesley Crow
    Wesley Crow
    Admin

School Empty School

Post by Wesley Crow Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:11 am

With the new semester kicking in the activity dropped dramatically here, especially my own. Being busy is good though. How is school going for everyone and what are you studying?
    Homura-Chan
    Homura-Chan

School Empty Re: School

Post by Homura-Chan Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:09 am

I'm in a Psychology degree right now and I'm really enjoying it. As with you Crow, I've had a lot of homework over the last few weeks, and most of it writing which is the worst kind (I'm taking two English classes, one of them Advanced Composition.) So it's safe to say I'll be on Word a lot this semester. As for Psychology, I'm taking Physiological Psych, which isn't really where I want to be, but it's required and fairly interesting (I'm more into the research side, not neuro), as well as Psychology Of Women and Abnormal Psych (which I'm pretty sure are the same thing), both of which I'm enjoying. All of them seen pretty easy compared to some of the other classes I've had (like Research Methods), so I'm confident that I'll do well this semester.

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:36 am