Speakeasy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Speakeasy

Working on it

+2
Rose Wylde
Wesley Crow
6 posters

One word story

pillowmonkey
    pillowmonkey
    Admin

One word story - Page 3 Empty Re: One word story

Post by pillowmonkey Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:58 pm

There stood a towering man, lost amongst broken promises. His eyes were focused on the rotten soul that once meant happiness in everyone. "Could you have gotten yourself involved if you had lost that drug addiction?"

Simply a memory. I woke with a start. Everything seemed cold turkey. Wine was calling...
    Rainkyusen
    Rainkyusen

Post by Rainkyusen Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:58 pm

There stood a towering man, lost amongst broken promises. His eyes were focused on the rotten soul that once meant happiness in everyone. "Could you have gotten yourself involved if you had lost that drug addiction?"

Simply a memory. I woke with a start. Everything seemed cold turkey. Wine was calling out...
    Wesley Crow
    Wesley Crow
    Admin

Post by Wesley Crow Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:23 pm

Simply a memory. I woke with a start. Everything seemed cold turkey. Wine was calling out to...
    Rainkyusen
    Rainkyusen

Post by Rainkyusen Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:20 pm

Simply a memory. I woke with a start. Everything seemed cold turkey. Wine was calling out to all...
    pillowmonkey
    pillowmonkey
    Admin

Post by pillowmonkey Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:10 am

Simply a memory. I woke with a start. Everything seemed cold turkey. Wine was calling out to all...DRINK!
    Rainkyusen
    Rainkyusen

Post by Rainkyusen Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:11 am

Simply a memory. I woke with a start. Everything seemed cold turkey. Wine was calling out to all...DRINK!

We...
    Wesley Crow
    Wesley Crow
    Admin

Post by Wesley Crow Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:55 pm

We drowned...
    Rainkyusen
    Rainkyusen

Post by Rainkyusen Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:06 pm

We drowned our...
    pillowmonkey
    pillowmonkey
    Admin

Post by pillowmonkey Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:55 am

We drowned our sorrows...
    Wesley Crow
    Wesley Crow
    Admin

Post by Wesley Crow Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:24 am

We drowned our sorrows, but...
    pillowmonkey
    pillowmonkey
    Admin

Post by pillowmonkey Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:45 pm

We drowned our sorrows, but there...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:47 pm