Speakeasy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Speakeasy

Working on it

5 posters

Welcome

Wesley Crow
    Wesley Crow
    Admin

Welcome Empty Welcome

Post by Wesley Crow Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:56 pm

Hello,

I'm Wesley Crow. My compatriot Pillowmonkey and I felt like creating a fun, simply forum for our and your enjoyment. We are not a big forum by any means, nor are we specialized in any subject. The Speakeasy is simply a small, motley crew of members who enjoy each other's brains. I hope you get comfy and enjoy being a member of our community. Why don't you stop by and introduce yourself?
    Rose Wylde
    Rose Wylde

Welcome Empty Re: Welcome

Post by Rose Wylde Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:27 pm

Hello!

I'm Rose Wylde Smile Honestly, there's nothing too exciting about me. I'm just excited to be here! You'll be most likely to find me flitting around the RPG's because I love to write. Alrighty, that's about it.

-RW<3
    Wesley Crow
    Wesley Crow
    Admin

Post by Wesley Crow Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:39 pm

Hey there Rose! We don't have any RPG's up right now but you can start the first one. Call me psychic but I feel like you've only started one RPG but played in plenty. I'd join and try not to be lazy posting if you did.
    Homura-Chan
    Homura-Chan

Post by Homura-Chan Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:39 pm

Sup guys, I'm Homura-Chan. Wesley Crow and I have had some previous experiences with forums like this, so I have no doubt this one will be as cool as his last. I'll be doing everything except drawing, cause I suck at it. So yeah, see everyone around.

Last edited by Homura-Chan on Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:30 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Wesley Crow
    Wesley Crow
    Admin

Post by Wesley Crow Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:59 pm

Yes, I hope you are still as prolific a poster as you were. You had the last post on everything in the twilight hours of the lounge. Good times. We have points too now so it'll make racking up posts in the games and alley give you a worse score overall. I wanted to trade things for them in games but they don't support that with this forum template. Nice to have you around Homura-Chan
    Angry Reigndeer
    Angry Reigndeer

Post by Angry Reigndeer Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:29 pm

Hello, everyone!

I am Angry Raindeer or AR. I love talking and debating about various topics and also I love RP'ing, so you can expect me to be hanging around those places. I am pretty excited about being here!
    Wesley Crow
    Wesley Crow
    Admin

Post by Wesley Crow Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:38 am

You even have positive credits. We'll see how that talking and debating goes. Last time it kind of dwindled but I think we can get a nice healthy conversation going for a while with this go around. Good to see you around the forums Ar. I'm liking your avatar.
    Rainkyusen
    Rainkyusen

Post by Rainkyusen Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:15 pm

Hey guys! I am Rainkyusen at your service. I will mostly be posting writings I create and information i find fascinating. You might see that i dont capitalize my I sometimes but its because i am in the heat of the moment and way to use to microsoft word doing it for me. Adventure is my middle name and from here on we shall be a group exploring the world through written word. May the knowledge soak in and the prize be plentiful!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:59 pm