Speakeasy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Speakeasy

Working on it

2 posters

XKCD: A webcomic of romance, sarcasm, math, and Ianguage.

Angry Reigndeer
    Angry Reigndeer

XKCD: A webcomic of romance, sarcasm, math, and Ianguage. Empty XKCD: A webcomic of romance, sarcasm, math, and Ianguage.

Post by Angry Reigndeer Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:27 pm

XKCD is a very popular webcomic made by Randall Munroe. It is well known for it's smart humour, love poems, and fancy graphs.

Here, in this thread, you may talk about the most recent comic as well as your favorite comic and I was dancing off into the sunset when... well... nevermind. I was dancing off into the sunset when... well... nevermind. why you like it.

I'll start! My favorite comic strip on XKCD (Not including the graphs cause I love all of those the most) is most likely The Smithsonian Museum of Dad-Trolling. Even though the comic is made by Zach Weiner of SMBC, it captures the humour and I was dancing off into the sunset when... well... nevermind. I was dancing off into the sunset when... well... nevermind. style of a normal XKCD comic. There is also many small strips linked within the comic making it very unique.

So, what is your favorite comic strip on XKCD?

Last edited by Angry Reigndeer on Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Wesley Crow
    Wesley Crow
    Admin

XKCD: A webcomic of romance, sarcasm, math, and Ianguage. Empty Re: XKCD: A webcomic of romance, sarcasm, math, and Ianguage.

Post by Wesley Crow Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:09 pm

Xkcd is such a clever web comic with wonderfully smart subject matter. It is easily one of the most visited sites on my computer. So picking a favorite Xkcd is almost impossible seeing as there are 1158 at the present and gettin three more every week. I will likely be posting a plethora of strips that I like but for now here is a really recent one that I thought was especially hilarious.Conditioning

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:47 am