Speakeasy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Speakeasy

Working on it

Supplements

Rainkyusen
    Rainkyusen

Supplements Empty Supplements

Post by Rainkyusen Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:47 am

Information on my previous supplement stack

Posted by rainkyusen on March 16, 2012
    This is the previous stack I take. I find it to be affordable and efficient.

Fish Oil

Why: bodybuilding.com/fun/fish-oil-benefits-tip-the-scales-in-your-favor.html

How: bodybuilding.com/store/opt/fish.html

Get the smaller size bottle first.

Whey Protein

Why: powersupplements.com/protein.htm

How: bodybuilding.com/store/opt/whey.html

I recommend getting the 5 pound one but if you aren’t sure that you will like the taste you can try a smaller size. It’s more affordable to heavier you get tho.

Creatine

Why: bodybuilding.com/store/creatine.html

How: bodybuilding.com/store/opt/crea.html

Creatine is pretty much just there to help synthesis the protein into the muscle. Makes it easier to get the gains you want. I advise getting a good amount first. I have the 300 and it should last about 2 months. Low cost so its all good XD

Multi-Vitamin

Why: bodybuilding.com/store/multi.html

How: bodybuilding.com/store/opt/men.html

Dextrose

Why: bodybuilding.com/store/now/dex.html

How: bodybuilding.com/store/now/dex.html

This is the only one that’s not optimum nutrition brand because this brand is better for these types of things. All dextrose is a simple sugar that you add to your after workout protein shake only. It helps get the nutrients through your system better as well. Read up on it XD

So in all you have 5 different things. I didn’t put down casein because it is expensive. It is really good to have for someone to be starting off but if money is an issue, only get what I put up here. I will put the info for casein as well down below including a list of when to take all these things and the costs of each separate and then combined.

Casein

Why: bodybuilding.com/store/mic.html

How: bodybuilding.com/store/opt/cas.html

The difference between casein and whey is that casein breaks down slower in the digestive system giving you a longer and more sustained period of protein synthesis. On the other hand whey protein and most protein in food breaks down fast and is good if you want a burst of protein after a workout.

Name of Product When to Use it How much it costs
    Fish Oil After each meal. Try to take it three times a day. 7.00$
    Whey In your post workout shake 50.00$
    Creatine In your post workout shake 9.00$
    Multivitamin After each meal. Take it with your fish oil. Try to take it 3 times a day. 14.00$
    Dextrose In your post workout shake 5.00$
    Casein In a shake you take before you go to sleep. Try to take it with skim milk. 30.00$
    Total Cost 110.00$

Your total would be 80 without the Casein. But all this combined should last you about 3 months. This is if you want results my friend. Down below I shall tell you how much to take of each thing. XD

Name of product How much to take How often
    Fish Oil 1 Pill 3x per day
    Whey 1 Scoop 1x per day
    Creatine 1 Teaspoon 1x per day
    Multivitamin 1 Pill 3x per day
    Dextrose 5 Teaspoons 1x per day
    Casein 1 Scoop 1x per day

I hope this was very helpful to you and I shall be improving this as I grow in the trade.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:05 am