Speakeasy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Speakeasy

Working on it

2 posters

homosexuals in the military

Rainkyusen
    Rainkyusen

homosexuals in the military Empty homosexuals in the military

Post by Rainkyusen Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:14 pm

I found a video on youtube and I was wondering what other people thought about it. What do you think?

In my opinion, I think that they should obviously be allowed in the military with no discrimination but I also think that the other recruits should be able to reject them as roommates if they want to or not take a shower with them like what happens in boot camp and such.

youtube.com/watch?v=oke4trvGMtQ&feature=youtu.be
    Wesley Crow
    Wesley Crow
    Admin

homosexuals in the military Empty Re: homosexuals in the military

Post by Wesley Crow Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:59 pm

I agree with that. Even if you aren't homophobic, it would be uncomfortable knowing you are showering with someone who could be attracted to you. Obviously homosexuals are not attracted to everyone of their sex, but would girls be fine with having a guy in a shower with them?

Roommates I agree with a little less. My first roommate in college was gay but it didn't bother me. He didn't hit on me and was great for fashion advice, which is stereotypical but true. Being naked with homosexual people when you aren't and sleeping near them are on different levels in my opinion.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:00 pm