Speakeasy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Speakeasy

Working on it

Altered Imagery

Rainkyusen
    Rainkyusen

Altered Imagery Empty Altered Imagery

Post by Rainkyusen Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:00 pm

Deep as the sun’s rays

I was messing around with photoshop and I decided to alter this picture of my girlfriend,at the time, to make it look really warm and dark.

Altered Imagery 30324110
    Love in the Sun

I started just by adjusting the brightness to a little lower and setting an underwater filter. Then I upped the hue and saturation to a deep orange and added a bit of light.

Dual Energy Tigers

Altered Imagery Tiger_10
    dual energy tigers - Small

Altered Imagery This_o10
    Dual Energy Tigers - Bigger

i found a few pictures of these energy tiger things on google so i decided to combine a few and make a new wallpaper. i first took the fire tiger and made it a bit larger. then i inserted a picture of a white tiger and flipped it around and shrunk it. then i changed the hue to green so it would match the flames around it. the last step was to smudge around the outer lines so it looked more like the picture was originally there. only took me a few minutes but i like the result XD.
    Rainkyusen
    Rainkyusen

Altered Imagery Empty Re: Altered Imagery

Post by Rainkyusen Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:02 pm

Dual Energy Tigers

Altered Imagery Tiger_10
    dual energy tigers - Small

Altered Imagery This_o10
    Dual Energy Tigers - Bigger

i found a few pictures of these energy tiger things on google so i decided to combine a few and make a new wallpaper. i first took the fire tiger and made it a bit larger. then i inserted a picture of a white tiger and flipped it around and shrunk it. then i changed the hue to green so it would match the flames around it. the last step was to smudge around the outer lines so it looked more like the picture was originally there. only took me a few minutes but i like the result XD.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:51 pm