Speakeasy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Speakeasy

Working on it

3 posters

King of the Hill

Wesley Crow
    Wesley Crow
    Admin

King of the Hill Empty King of the Hill

Post by Wesley Crow Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:13 pm

I see a beautiful hill in the distance. Seeing as I have a flag in my hand I decide to march towards it and claim it as my own. After a long days journey I plant my flag at the peak of this wonderful hill. Prepared to guard it against intruders.

If you want to take the hill from me just describe how you do it. You're meant to lose the hill every turn so don't worry about giving it up, you'll get it back soon enough. It is fun to see how it escalates.
    Angry Reigndeer
    Angry Reigndeer

King of the Hill Empty Re: King of the Hill

Post by Angry Reigndeer Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:43 am

I march towards the tall hill that laid in front of me. I slowly began to climb the rocks and solve the obstacles that were in my way. After a few days, I finally clearly saw the peak of the hill. What was at the top? A man that already set camp and claimed the hill as his. He looked armed with a pistol and machete. Luckily, it was nighttime so the man was still asleep. I quietly made my way up to the camp and stole his pistol. Suddenly the pistol met with the man's head and sent him to a better place. The hill was then mine.
    Wesley Crow
    Wesley Crow
    Admin

Post by Wesley Crow Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:59 am

An echo ringed out in the night as I slept. I felt weightless as I began dreaming about my death, or at least it felt like a dream. I saw a young man laying over my body with a pistol in his hand. I had no physical sensation anymore, my bed did not feel warm nor was the night air cold. There was one thing I did feel though, and that was wrath. All at once the realization of what happened materialized in my mind. Time was passing at an alarming rate but with all my will power I led my body to motion. Though my heart had stopped, my body started to push through the shallow layer of dirt that was thrown over it. Death removed the limits my mind had placed on my body and the limbs of my corpse burst forth from the ground. In a few moments the man who had murder me was within reach and he was decimated with one blow from my uninhibited limb. Though I was floating above the scene and unable to participate, the satisfaction of his death left me at peace and I faded away.

My corpse was infused with my will even though my soul had left. It would protect the hill from any intruders with the help of any other corpses he could raise.
    Rainkyusen
    Rainkyusen

Post by Rainkyusen Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:57 pm

News of this damned hill spread like Hellfire!! It took only a few days to travel to my ears and I knew immediately what I must do. The hill shall be mine!! I headed straight to my weapons bunker under my house to prepare for the assault. deciding that one gun wouldnt be enough, I fashioned a sword out of the purest Obsidian, genetically modified to be unbreakable and sharpened down to the atom. This Blade was perfection and I named it The Dark Splicer. Grinning happily down at this weapon I began to feel the hair on the back of my neck rise. Death was coming and it will be at my hand.

The next morning I dawned my Multi-terrain, super cool, totally rad, land motorbike/boat contraption and set sail to the hill completely covered in carbon fiber armor woven by nano-sized spiders that let out pure carbon threading. I felt invincible. As i began to see the hill in the distance and my heart beat faster. As i moved closer i saw as vast amount of soldiers in the distance. the hill was covered and Crow hadnt wasted his time. this was going to be fun. i jumped off my bike and sliced through the giant meat shield, sending limbs flying in all directions. A steady river of blood flowed down the hill and by the end of the 3 day battle it had eroded a groove into the ground, soaked into the soil so much it made a hole which drained down into a small reservoir. This reservoir was pressurized by the underground atmosphere and thanks to the original flag place in the hill, the ground was a bit weaker in that exact location. the blood then flowed up and out of the small hole and back into the ravine. A perfect and infinite river of blood, my creation. i ran straight for Crow's body knowing i couldn't beat him normally so we battled for 5 long weeks. Screams of agony came from onlookers and they tried to take advantage of our occupance and steal the hill. needless to say none survived. We fought and fought hard until i finally severed his last limb leaving him immobile. I then dipped my sword in the blood of a thousand enemies and purified his body making it impossible to possess any longer. Crow would need to find a new body to inhabit.

Now that i was alone i trekked up to the top of the hill, fashioned a 100 foot long pole out of Femur's and firmly attached my flag at the top. The Hill was now mine and on my throne of Death i will reign supreme forever.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:19 pm